Profile: I am Nicole Stodard, I am the author of Drama, Daily, a blog that investigates the life of drama and the drama of everyday life. I have begun Daily, Drama in an attempt to explore together my work as an academic and teacher of writing and the theatre and my personal interest in the often dramatic nature of everyday life--my own, my friends, family, students, celebrities, politicians, and more. To contact me, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posts by nstodard:
- A Site to Be Seen…Environmental Theatre Abounds
- Going to the theater: a rites of passage or a passage of time?
- Why’d You Pick This Play?
- The World Premiere of DEATH FOR SYDNEY BLACK
- Theatre & Critics, not just frenemies, but friends? Lynn Gardner weighs in (again)
- Theatre and the ‘Art’ of Influence
- Some American Women Theatre Directors from Coast to Coast
- Meet Some More American Theatre Directors
- Director Spotlight #3: Meet Dominic D’Andrea & I’m Back to Brook
- Director Profile #2: Mark Fossen & Some Links